It’s not imagination.
Last month in a rally at UC Berkeley SJP chanted “Intifada. Intifada. We support the Intifada.” And just a few weeks ago NYC SJP chanted, “There is only one solution. Intifada Revolution!” in the middle of New York City.
From coast to coast SJP is openly rallying for genocide.
And terrorist organizations are vocally behind them.
SJP is Closely Tied to Terrorist Organizations. Now more than ever.
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a US State Department recognized terrorist organization, posted a public support for an SJP initiative on behalf of the Gaza-based Progressive Student Labor Front (PSLF):
We share NYC SJP’s call for “struggle to confront and defeat Zionism.” These strugglers led a march through the streets of New York calling for “Intifada” and the liberation of Palestine this week… We are proud to call them – and all of the students, youth, and progressive forces who raise up the banner of Palestine inside the imperialist United States – our comrades in the struggle for the liberation of Palestine.
Recent Campus Anti-Semitism
We also saw some similarly astonishing things happening on campuses all over the United States:
- University of Minnesota – Protesters bullied Jewish students and silenced a peaceful lecture by Israeli Professor Moshe Halbertal.
- Stanford – Jewish students are being harassed for holding a vigil in memory of Israeli terror victims.
- Yale – Near campus, Anti-Semites posted a sign displaying a violently hateful message.
- UC Davis – Just two weeks after voting Divest, swastikas were carved and painted all around a campus apartment complex.
- Boston University – SJP executed a horrifying propaganda stunt designed to intimidate, silence, and marginalize the Jewish campus community.
- University of Chicago – SJP was caught lying about the Palestinian death toll, presumably, in order to incite hatred.
But, despite the recent abundance of bully tactics, incitement, and silencing free speech, the quality of hateful activity is changing.
We see hate-filled racists and anti-Semites retreating from their former, more blatant rhetoric. It seems that what we, and other human rights organizations like us, have been struggling for is working. In fact, the haters themselves are saying so.
One SJP member even complained recently that she removed all mention of her SJP from her resume, from realization of the consequences of being exposed. When BDS and SJP are exposed for what they really are, their systematic discriminatory tactics really are weakened.
Why is Simply Exposing BDS and SJP so Effective?
The reason BDS and SJP have perceived legitimacy is because of their alliance with the human rights movement. They have very deliberately branded their messages with clichés such as ‘struggle for social-justice,’ and ‘equality for all.’ In actuality, their goals are more comparable to Al Qaeda, and Hamas.
Exposing these terrorist-backed movements erodes their alliances with human rights organizations AND prevents students who genuinely want to save the world from attending.
What You Can Do
As we said, the more we expose these terrorist-backed movements, such as SJP, BDS, and JVP for what they really are, the weaker they become. You can help by exposing them through social media, through telling your public representatives, university administrators, and acquaintances, and making your own voice heard.